StroudCrowd1

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16765 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:07 PM

http://profootballta...epernick-again/

I guess the jobs thing didn't apply to everyone. You are aces in my book Don!

#2 Samjag904

Samjag904

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationSouthside

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:17 PM

Maybe he needs a shovel ready job?

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

#3 Indy2Jax

Indy2Jax

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1815 posts
  • LocationFernandina Beach

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:26 PM

He isn't not getting a job because he won't stand for the Anthem, it's because he is a bad QB.

#4 JagsMania

JagsMania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:24 AM

He's good enough to be a back up

#5 flsprtsgod

flsprtsgod

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15533 posts
  • LocationSomeplace Warm

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:07 AM

He isn't not getting a job because he won't stand for the Anthem, it's because he is a bad QB.

Whatever. He's a Tebow-level circus now. People who disrepect the customer end up without a job, no matter the industry.

What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass - Lord Melbourne

It's frightening to think that the world is controlled by powerful unseen forces -- but it's terrifying to think the world is clumsily manipulated by borderline retards who imagine themselves to be kingmakers and kingbreakers. - Ace

#6 WingerDinger

WingerDinger

Zombie Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17415 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:54 AM

Whatever. He's a Tebow-level circus now. People who disrepect the customer end up without a job, no matter the industry.

Lots of truth here

5wzdbn.gif

#7 Cleatwood

Cleatwood

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8296 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

Let's be honest though. If Rodgers did this, GB doesn't care and he's still their QB.

But because Kaep is a bum and he did this, teams have the luxury of passing on him for their backup job.

#8 flsprtsgod

flsprtsgod

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15533 posts
  • LocationSomeplace Warm

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:19 AM

Let's be honest though. If Rodgers did this, GB doesn't care and he's still their QB.

But because Kaep is a bum and he did this, teams have the luxury of passing on him for their backup job.

I'm not so sure, people have very strong feelings when nationalism is involved.

What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass - Lord Melbourne

It's frightening to think that the world is controlled by powerful unseen forces -- but it's terrifying to think the world is clumsily manipulated by borderline retards who imagine themselves to be kingmakers and kingbreakers. - Ace

#9 Cleatwood

Cleatwood

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8296 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:23 AM

I'm not so sure, people have very strong feelings when nationalism is involved.

lol I can guarantee you the Packers don't release Rodgers. Winning a SB is more important to every NFL owner.

And let's say for fun that they did release him by some miracle. No one is going to sign Rodgers? Come on now.

#10 Doc Holliday904

Doc Holliday904

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

Only reason Kaepernick is unemployed at the moment is because his talent does not warrant the circus that will be brought with him

Does Young Metro trust you?

#11 superfan32

superfan32

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20094 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:50 AM

I feel very strongly about standing, saluting or placing my hat/hand over my heart for the National Anthem...but I agree, if Aaron Rodgers did the same as Kaepernick, he definitely would NOT be released.  He's too good.

Have you seen my baseball?

#12 superfan32

superfan32

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20094 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:52 AM

Aaron Rodgers is also too smart to ever bring that kind of negative attention to himself and his organization.  Kaepernick is too stupid not to.

Have you seen my baseball?

#13 StroudCrowd1

StroudCrowd1

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16765 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

I take issue with your straw-man argument here. Kaep isn't a great QB, but he is a better option than a lot of teams currently have. He would immediately improve a team like Cleveland. His hate for his country is affecting his ability to find a job and that is a fact.

#14 Cleatwood

Cleatwood

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8296 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

I take issue with your straw-man argument here. Kaep isn't a great QB, but he is a better option than a lot of teams currently have. He would immediately improve a team like Cleveland. His hate for his country is affecting his ability to find a job and that is a fact.

I never disagreed that's the reason he's unemployed.

The point I'm making is that if he was a very good QB, teams would overlook the fact that he didn't stand for the anthem and still make him their QB. You seem to think that if anyone did this, they would be unemployed which is not true. Rodgers, Ben, Ryan, Brady..... They would all still be the QB of their team. Now I doubt that they would do it anyway but it's all hypothetical.

#15 Indy2Jax

Indy2Jax

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1815 posts
  • LocationFernandina Beach

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

I never disagreed that's the reason he's unemployed.

The point I'm making is that if he was a very good QB, teams would overlook the fact that he didn't stand for the anthem and still make him their QB. You seem to think that if anyone did this, they would be unemployed which is not true. Rodgers, Ben, Ryan, Brady..... They would all still be the QB of their team. Now I doubt that they would do it anyway but it's all hypothetical.

It's not as if he was the only one kneeling!

But whatever I don't think he is even mediocre. He is worse than Gabbert for goodness sake.

#16 The Holy Teal

The Holy Teal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationJax Art District

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

He hates the USA?

#17 CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:04 AM

He hates the USA?

Alternative facts.

#18 JackCity

JackCity

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7297 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:07 PM

He's better than a good few QBs who will start this year and almost every back up too.

No surprise the NFL is blackballing him after his protest. I think his message was relatively simple to understand and overall a good message but perhaps went about it the wrong way and underestimated how such an act would be received by many.

#19 oface5446

oface5446

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR BORTLES ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6404 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:19 PM

Freedom of speech you dolts

#20 flsprtsgod

flsprtsgod

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15533 posts
  • LocationSomeplace Warm

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

Freedom of speech you dolts

This is not governmental suppression or interference you nitwit.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users