Photo

1010XL the new flagship home of the Jaguars?

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Jags2DaDeath

Jags2DaDeath

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8498 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

I have a good feeling (perhaps naively) that 1010XL is going to be a great move for the team. To me, WOKV seemed to do little other than carry the games and minimum amount of team related shows. 1010XL already has embraced more Jaguars programming, as evidenced by their having a 2 hour dedicated Jaguar show. I think we will also see them with a huge presence at the games themselves.

With WJXT, I would like to see them bring back The End Zone.

;
;

#102 Diesel

Diesel

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14173 posts
  • LocationMandarin

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

I have a good feeling (perhaps naively) that 1010XL is going to be a great move for the team. To me, WOKV seemed to do little other than carry the games and minimum amount of team related shows. 1010XL already has embraced more Jaguars programming, as evidenced by their having a 2 hour dedicated Jaguar show. I think we will also see them with a huge presence at the games themselves.

With WJXT, I would like to see them bring back The End Zone.

I 100% agree.  I think certain people will never embrace this change. 

Did the Bold City Brigade have a show on WOKV?  I really dont see them getting a show on 1010XL with all their sports programming.  I have a feeling you will hear a lot of backlash about 1010.

If we didnt have people on this message board to disagree with, we would have nothing to talk about.

#103 Jags2DaDeath

Jags2DaDeath

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8498 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:18 AM

I believe they were on 930. I applaud their effort but for the most part, their show was pretty amateur. Not sure if they will get a second year.

;
;

#104 Jags2DaDeath

Jags2DaDeath

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8498 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

One thing I will say is thankfully we won't have to hear this Jay Gray clown on the postgame show. I like Marco Coleman but the other guy was awful. Made me miss Cole Pepper.

;
;

#105 Diesel

Diesel

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14173 posts
  • LocationMandarin

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

I believe they were on 930. I applaud their effort but for the most part, their show was pretty amateur. Not sure if they will get a second year.

I listened to the first show for a bit, but kind of fell off after that.  I'll be honest, I stick to 1010 and don't jump around.  The afternoon guy completely turned me away from 930.

If we didnt have people on this message board to disagree with, we would have nothing to talk about.

#106 Jags2DaDeath

Jags2DaDeath

All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8498 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

I don't know who runs 930 but they clearly have no interest in putting out a good product.

;
;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users